WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING of your data is: JUNKANOO SOCIETY S.L.
Postal Address: C/ La Rioja, 29 CP 14900 Lucena
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you wish to enjoy at any given time, we will need to process certain data or others. In general, this data will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Your identification data (For example: Your name, surname, language, country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.).
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example).
- Commercial information if you are subscribed to our newsletter.
- Data about your tastes and preferences.
- Data on training
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the website, we will mark some fields as compulsory, as they are data that we need in order to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
Please note that if you choose not to provide us with these details, you may not be able to complete your user registration or enjoy these services or functionalities.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To deal with the requests or requests you make through the different means incorporated into our website.
- We only process the personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or application.
For marketing purposes.
- Insofar as you subscribe to our Newsletter, your personal data will be used for the periodic sending of company newsletters.
- You must remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost by contacting OVAL-SPORT at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. To participate in our competitions and promotions.
- We process your data to manage your participation in competitions and promotions carried out by the company.
4. Usability and quality analysis to improve our services (Cookies).
- If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, i.e. to understand how users interact with our Platform and thus be able to make improvements to it. Likewise, from time to time, we carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at finding out the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
5. To take part in selection processes.
- We will process the personal data you provide us with through your CV in order to manage applications for the jobs offered.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, so we will find different legal bases under the following purposes:
1. Attention to requests for information
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the informed consent to respond to queries raised through the website, which implies the acceptance of these conditions by the interested party.
- The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is your consent.
3. Participation in promotions and competitions
- The legitimate basis is the consent you give when you participate in the competition or promotion.
Usability and quality analysis (Cookies)
5. Selection processes
- User consent to the implementation of cookies.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
1. Request for information.
- We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to deal with your request or enquiry and thereafter for 1 year.
- We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
3. Participation in competitions and promotions.
- We will keep your participation data for the duration of the competition and thereafter for the time necessary to justify the same.
4. Selection processes
- We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to evaluate your application and for two years thereafter for you to apply for future jobs.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- To carry out the provision of the relevant service and to put applicants in contact with service providers.
- Technology service providers
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights.
You may exercise these rights free of charge by sending us an e-mail to our address email@example.com simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or the legal basis on which we process your data, you have the right to:
Ask us for access to the data we hold about you.
Ask us to rectify the data we already hold about you. Please note that by actively providing us with your personal information in any way, you warrant that it is true and accurate and you undertake to notify us of any changes or modifications to it.
Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process it as we have previously informed you, or to the extent that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
Ask us to restrict the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask us to temporarily stop processing the data or to keep it longer than necessary when you may need it. If you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Moreover, where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular with the Spanish Data Protection Agency https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php.
Es posible que modifiquemos la información contenida en esta Política de Privacidad cuando lo estimemos conveniente. En caso de que lo hagamos, se lo notificaremos por distintas vías a través de la Plataforma, o incluso se lo comunicaremos a tu dirección de correo electrónico cuando el cambio en cuestión sea significativo para con su privacidad, de manera que pueda revisar los cambios, valorarlos y, en su caso, oponerse o darse de baja en algún servicio o funcionalidad.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES